Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thank You!

Hi All!

With Thanksgiving festivities here in US, I was bound to make a Thank You card for my senior who trained and mentored me on my new responsibilities..

It's a simple layered card.. Since it is for a male, I had very less options for embellishments.. mean no flower, butterflies and glitter.. :D

Here is my card..


Another view...



I have decorated the inside to write my message..


A close up..


I hope he will like it..

Let me know if you need any info on supplies I have used here..

Entering into the following challenges:

1. Itsy Bitsy India - Keep it Simple
2. Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Thank you/Thanksgiving
3. The Hybrid Chick - Thank you/Thanksgiving
4. Sunny-cards-anu - Thanksgiving
5. Delightful Sketches - Thankful

Thanks for stopping by!

Priya...
 http://www.facebook.com/priya.and.papers

11 comments:

Evita @ amateurcrafts.blogspot.com said...

Simple yet beautiful or should I say handsome card :)
Hope your mentor likes it
Evu - amateurcrafts.blogspot.com

Crafting Aberrigines said...

Didn't i already tell you how good you are and this card just takes you to a notch above in your understanding of colours, textures and contrast !! Just absolute awesomeness... :)

Saumya said...

Awesomely cute and I have always loved your color choices....:)

Deepti Stephens said...

stunning creation.. :)

Heather said...

A fabulous card, a great design and colours, your details are fabulous and brilliant layering.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge

Swathi said...

nice card priya !!! did u carry ur supplies to the US too !! sorry been MIA for quite sometime so missed this update from u

Mandy said...

Fabulous Thank You card Priya, I love the LO.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fabulous thank you card for a male! I am sure it will be much appreciated. Thank you so much for joining us at Delightful Challenges for our Thankful Challenge! Hugs Susan x

Poornima said...

Masculine cards are always difficult for me but Priys i simply love how you interpreted the thank you theme for masculine card.

Melanie - The Paper Retreat said...

This is so cute! Love the colors you used!

Itsy Bitsy said...

Wow nice work Priya - it is tough to do a simple card and even tougher to do it for a guy. I think you've managed it though! well done. Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Kiss Challenge, all the very best!
ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place